Follow PLATEFIT etiquette yourself.
Raise the Vibration of the whole community.
Grip-soled socks are required for all classes (including Recovery/DetoxFIT) for safety and hygiene reasons
PLATEFIT welcomes ClassPass clients for classes throughout the week! Classes booked through ClassPass must be changed/cancelled through ClassPass if needed. Good news: PLATEFIT does not charge late cancel or no show fees to ClassPass clients; please defer to ClassPass cancellation policies. Our studio is not able to switch ClassPass classes or mark you present for a class you did not attend as we must adhere to the policies set forth by ClassPass. Please contact ClassPass customer service if you have any questions about your account.
Late Cancel/No Show:
- Classes are to be reserved and paid for in advance to guarantee a spot in class.
- You have up to 12 hours before class to change or cancel a class to avoid being charged a late fee
- Any cancellations after the 12 hour mark will be considered a “Late Cancel”.
- Clients with any recurring membership will be charged $15 for each “Late Cancel” class.
- Clients with any recurring membership will be charged $20 for each “No Show” class.
- A “Late Cancel” will result in loss of class if you purchased a single class or class package.
- Transferring from one class to another will result in a late fee and/or lost class for any switches done after the 12 hour cancellation window, unless the class being vacated is not full.
- We allow a grace period of 3 minutes. Please call the studio if you are running late and we will hold your spot up to 5 minutes
- Arrival after 3 minutes, without calling ahead, may result in the loss of your spot in class if a Waitlist client is present.
- Calling ahead ensures holding your spot for up to 5 minutes, but arrival after that may result in the loss of your spot in class if a Waitlist client is present.
- Admittance to class after 10 minutes is strictly prohibited for safety reasons.
- If a class you’d like to take is full, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist!
- If a spot opens up, you will be added to class and will receive email confirmation.
- You are responsible for all classes you are added to from the waitlist.
- If you no longer want a spot in the class, please remove yourself from the waitlist.
- Please make sure you are subscribed to class confirmation emails from us to receive waitlist notifications